It’s no secret that Instagram is a huge tool for your business. It has the power to set your business up for success or failure depending on how you approach it. If you haven’t already, Instagram should be something you take advantage of to interact with your customers, post about new products or promos, and simply to bring customers to your door. We have listed some of the most coveted secrets of Instagram to boost your business. Shh! Let’s keep it between us, and you’re welcome.
1. Boosting Engagement
By now you should know that engagement is everything on Instagram. With the new algorithm, Instagram picks and chooses that they think your customers want to see. How do they choose that you ask? Well, the more engagement there is on that photo, the more likely Instagram will want to feature it. Use these two tips on your next caption and you’ll surely see a difference:
– Ask a question in your caption. This will not only make the audience want to interact, it will help you to see what your customers think. For an example: “Here’s a sneak peek of what’s coming this Summer! Which print is your favorite from the three pictured?”.
– Once your customers are answering your question in the comment section, make sure to respond to their answer within the hour of their posting. This lets Instagram know that your post is pretty important due to all the activity going on.
2. Post According to Time
Depending on when you post your Instagram photo, it cane truly make or break that post. Posting at the time when most users are active is the key to a successful post. Use these tips before you post next time:
– Recent studies have shown that the absolute BEST day to post on Instagram is on Thursday, not just at 3 PM, but at 5 AM, 11 AM, and 4 PM as well.
– If you want to post on the weekends, post on Saturday around 11:00 AM CDT when people eat brunch or hang out with their friends.
– Here are the best times to post on each day of the week:
- Monday: 11 AM – 5 PM CDT
- Tuesday: 5 AM, 9 AM – 6 PM CDT
- Wednesday: 5 AM, 11 AM, *3 PM CDT
- Thursday: *5 AM, *11 AM, *3 – 4 PM CDT
- Friday: *5 AM, 9 AM – 4 PM CDT
- Saturday: 11 AM CDT
- Sunday: 10 AM – 2 PM CDT
Hope you enjoyed these tips! If you already don’t follow us, please find us on Instagram @forecollection. See you there!